Get on the path to results today.
Born in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Attorney Moyer was admitted to the Pennsylvania bar in 1977, Pennsylvania and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania; 1986, U.S. Supreme Court; 1991 U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit; 1998, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania.
- Temple University (B.A. Cum Laude, 1974; J.D., 1977).
- Lecturer, Allentown Police Academy, 1978-1984
- Court appointed Juvenile Master, 1989-1993, Lehigh County.
- Allentown Zoning Board, 1985-1996
- Donald E. Wieand American Inn of Court
- Lehigh County Board of Directors 1983-2000; President 1997
- Northampton County and Pennsylvania Criminal Law Section
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
The Legal Assistant provides administrative support and communicates with clients on a daily basis. The Legal Assistant also handles all case filings, office consultations, and attorney schedules.
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Michael E. Moyer Attorney at Law through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder