Get on the path to results today.
Born in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Attorney Moyer was admitted to the Pennsylvania bar in 1977, Pennsylvania and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania; 1986, U.S. Supreme Court; 1991 U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit; 1998, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania.
- Temple University (B.A. Cum Laude, 1974; J.D., 1977).
- Lecturer, Allentown Police Academy, 1978-1984
- Court appointed Juvenile Master, 1989-1993, Lehigh County.
- Allentown Zoning Board, 1985-1996
- Donald E. Wieand American Inn of Court
- Lehigh County Board of Directors 1983-2000; President 1997
- Northampton County and Pennsylvania Criminal Law Section
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Born in Brooklyn, NY, Attorney Selwa was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 2015. Throughout Law School, he interned for a large multi-practice firm in Allentown. In 2016, Attorney Selwa was a Judicial Law Clerk in the Lehigh County Court of Common Pleas, Pennsylvania. Thereafter, Attorney Selwa was an Associate Attorney for a Medical Malpractice Firm in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania prior to joining the Law Offices of Michael E. Moyer.
- West Virginia University (University Honors Scholar, President's List, B.S. Magna Cum Laude, 2010)
- Charlotte School of Law (Dean's List, Merit Scholarship, J.D., 2014)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2015 - Present
Mickey has worked as a Legal Assistant to Michael E. Moyer since 2017. She provides administrative support to the attorneys and communicates with clients on a daily basis. Mickey also handles all case filings, office consultations, and attorney schedules.
Mickey was born outside of Atlanta, Georgia and has since moved all around the U.S. with her family. She moved to Pennsylvania following her graduation from college.
Mickey attended The University of North Carolina - Wilmington, where she graduated in 2017 with a Bachelor of Arts in Criminology with a focus on Criminal Justice and a Minor in Psychology.
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Michael E. Moyer Attorney at Law through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.